aghermann-1.0.3, reproducible builds

Hi Yaroslav,

I see some red ink appearing on my QA page, this time suggesting to avoid
using __DATE__ and __TIME__ macros in order to ensure reproducible builds:
https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds/TimestampsFromCPPMacros.

To address this, I have made appropriate changes to aghermann, resulting in
version 1.0.3-1, which is right here for you to kindly sponsor upload:
http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_1.0.3-1.dsc.

(The other package, cnrun, in the current version (2.0.1-1) awaiting admission
to unstable, is good wrt this issue, so there's nothing to be done there.)

Cheers,
Andrei