Re: Lets talk about debian/upstream/edam (Was: r18733 - in trunk/packages/bowtie/tags: . 1.1.1-2/debian 1.1.1-2/debian/upstream)

Hi Charles,

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 10:37:49PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:55:02PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> >
> > Charles had removed the file which was recently added at the sprint - I
> > guess because he was not aware about its nature.  I think before those
> > files will be added we should talk about it and send a short
> > introduction to the list.
>
> I removed it transiently to upload to Unstable the fix for bowtie's RC bug as
> per Release Team's policy on minimal debdiffs, and then I re-applied it :)

This was the best reason I could have assumed.  Some more documentation
about the files is needed anyway.

> By the way, bravo to everybody for your great work at the Sprint !

:-)
Same to all who joined.  All who did not missed something very nice!
Specific thanks to Olivier for organising.