Re: Lets talk about debian/upstream/edam (Was: r18733 - in trunk/packages/bowtie/tags: . 1.1.1-2/debian 1.1.1-2/debian/upstream)

Le Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:55:02PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Charles had removed the file which was recently added at the sprint - I
> guess because he was not aware about its nature.  I think before those
> files will be added we should talk about it and send a short
> introduction to the list.

Hi Andreas,

I removed it transiently to upload to Unstable the fix for bowtie's RC bug as
per Release Team's policy on minimal debdiffs, and then I re-applied it :)

By the way, bravo to everybody for your great work at the Sprint !

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy