Re: Adding RNA Studio to the package list

Hi Andreas,

On 20.01.2015 12:36, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Thomas,

thanks for your interest in Debian Med.  Just to add a clarification:
While we are actually working together with Bio-Linux developers and all
our work will be available in Bio-Linux (intentionally) this list is not
specifically discussing Bio-Linux issues but rather the integration of
biological and medical software into main Debian.  Since Ubuntu is a
Debian derivative and Bio-Linux in turn an Ubuntu derivative all our
packages will end up in Bio-Linux.  I'm personally not aware about some
"shortcut" but others on this list might comment on this.
Bio-linux was actually just a typo on my part... Sorry for the confusion.