Re: insighttoolkit4

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 10:07 +0100, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Really thanks to you both, however I'm not sure the patch works...
> there is a build failure of the new version right now on ubuntu
>
> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/176467732/buildlog_ubuntu-utopic-amd64.insighttoolkit4_4.5.2-2_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

Well, some tests fail, and the test log is printed. Unfortunately there
is no useful information in the log about why the tests failed exactly.

The following tests FAILED:
        1849 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest01 (SEGFAULT)
        1850 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest02 (SEGFAULT)
        1851 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest03 (SEGFAULT)
        1852 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest04 (SEGFAULT)
        1854 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest06 (Timeout)
        1855 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest07 (SEGFAULT)
        1858 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest10 (SEGFAULT)
        1859 - itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilterTest11 (Timeout)
Errors while running CTest
Makefile:136: recipe for target 'test' failed
make[2]: *** [test] Error 8
make[2]: Leaving directory '/build/buildd/insighttoolkit4-4.5.2/BUILD'
dh_auto_test: make -j12 test ARGS+=-j12 returned exit code 2
Test log begin =========:
Start testing: May 28 07:47 UTC
3/2527 Testing: vcl_test_cmath
3/2527 Test: vcl_test_cmath

The only way to investigate this is to really debug the code in the
respective environment.

Best
Gert