Versioning of flexbar

Hi,

I noticed that on the flaxbar download page[1] a new version appeared.
The problem is that due to its version number it is not regarded as new
version by the Debian tool uscan.  The thing is that uscan regrads

   2.4 < 2.34

To support automatic version changes we either would look for

   2.40 > 2.34   (A)

or the previous versions should be logically named

   2.4 > 2.3.4   (B)

I wonder what versioning sheme you might consider for future releases.
Either you stick to (A) and I will add an "artifical" '0' to the Debian
version string to ensure it is regarded as higher version or you might
consider switching to (B) and will name future versions 2.4.1, 2.4.2
etc.  Once you decided for a versioning scheme I'll update the Debian
package accordingly.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/flexbar/files/?source=navbar