Staden packaging

Hi Tim,

I found some time to inspect and enhance your Staden packaging.  While I
do not consider things finished I was running into some questions I
would like to discuss here.  It seems gap[45], pregap4, spin (not sure
about trev) are the main applications of staden (please confirm or
correct).  What about hiding all those helper tools in

      /usr/lib/staden/bin

and set the PATH appropriately inside the wrapper scripts gap[45],
pregap4 and spin?

This would make the package way more clean and would silence drastically
regarding missing manpages (which are hard to write anyway since even
help2man would not be able to do a reasonable job).