Re: Checking build errors

Hi Lennart,

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 02:15:49PM +0100, L.C. Karssen wrote:

> I've already added a bug in upstream's bug tracker [1].

+1

> However, wearing
> my upstream hat, I'm not sure if this is something we can/want to fix
> any time soon. I don't think many people using ProbABEL work on
> non-intel hardware.

As I just wrote on debian-mentors I would not be astonished if we would
see gene sequencing on arm(64) clusters in the not to distant future.
At least keeping this option in mind would be perfectly reasonable to
me when designing code and the apropriate tests.

Feel free to exclude the hardware in question for the package right now
to enable its propagation to testing and ping me if you are ready (of
have any trouble).