Re: Thank you Luis!

Hi Yaroslav,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 01:15:44AM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> >    BTW,
> >    we are now making progress
> >    on the "vista-foia" package.
> >         Luis
>
> BTW since fis-gtm backport builds nicely for wheezy and ubuntus >=
> 12.04, would it be of any value for you guys if we provided backports
> for it from NeuroDebian?

I have commited my backports ignorance here but how does this work
exactly?  Are you providing a separate backports archive for NeuroDebian
or are you uploading to backports.debian.org and link somehow to this
from NeuroDebian?  I'd consider the later approach sensible and helpful
but it might create more work for you (exactly the work I'm personally
afraid of).