Re: [MoM] snp-sites (Was: I would like to submit a package to debian-med)

Hi Jorge,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 03:43:37PM +0000, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
> I have filed the ITP. Bug number: 735180

OK.  Next time it makes sense to answer the question whether this report
should be send to some additional e-mail address with the address of the
Debian Med maintainers (as in the "Maintainer" field).

> I don't know if you've seen this come through. I have on debian bug report
> mailing list.
>
> I have removed the boilerplate stuff from the rules file.
> The package builds and lintian sees no problem.
>
> I have committed all my changes to the debian git repo.
>
> Can you confirm all this on your end when you can?

I guess you forgot

   git import-orig --pristine-tar <new_orig_tar_gz>

since the pristine-tar is missing.