Re: Can not find update of python-mne (0.7.1) in Vcs

Hi Alexandre,

On Sat, Jan 04, 2014 at 05:39:21PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> On Sat, Jan 04, 2014 at 05:01:30PM +0100, Alexandre Gramfort wrote:
> > I can do it on monday but if you can do it in the mean time please do.
>
> I'd prefer waiting until Monday which should be timely enough IMHO.

Thanks to your recent push I uploaded the new version (with some slight
change of bumping Standards-Version - lintian should have told you; and
for sure the upload went to unstable and not experimental ... please
`git pull`).

Did you noticed that there are open bug reports available at

   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=python-mne

As the maintainer of the package you should at least comment on these
bugs - in these cases I'd regard it fair to ask for a patch if you have
no idea how to cope with this.  I just want to make sure that you are
aware of these open reports.  If not you should consider subscribing the
package in the "Pakage Tracking System" (PTS) to stay informed about any
issues with your package.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this