Re: New package of GWAMA

Hi Andreas,

I have pushed a minimal change to d/watch which uses the new uscan
option repacksuffix.

Thank you for your corrections and suggestions.

Regarding d/copyright:  The patch 02_Fix_license_issue.patch which is
explained in d/README.Debian should be rather explained in d/copyright.
Thorsten (probably partly wearing his ftpmaster hat) was mentioning that
this is suspicious.  The rationale why this text should be rather put
into d/copyright is that it is clearly connected to the copyright
information and this is the file ftpmasters probably inspect first.  It
is not a good idea to split this information (specifically without an
explicit hint inside d/copyright refering to d/README.Debian

If I were you I would add an additional paragraph to d/copyright

Files: commandLine.cpp
Copyright: 2010 Andrew P Morris <amorris@well.ox.ac.uk>
                Reedik Magi <reedik@well.ox.ac.uk>
License: BSD-3-clause
Comment: <content of README.Debian>

or something like this.

Done.

Regarding the additional examples:  It is OK to provide them inside
debian/ dir.  I wonder whether you could create a autopkgtest script
using these examples + expected output.

Yes of course, I will create an autopkgtest script.

Best regards,
Dylan