Re: DebianMed Sprint network issue

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if Sascha's idea wouldn't be the least complicated one?

When he posted, I thought the problem had been solved.

Seems like a lot of hassle you guys are going through to get htis sorted.

Best,

Jorge

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:35 PM, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr <olivier.sallou@codeless.fr> wrote:

On 12/12/2014 11:36 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 09:48:00AM +0100, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
>>> If it helps I can send you a pair of PowerLAN adapters.
>> I tried to propose this solution but it seems that their box is too far
>> from the room for a cable.
> ???
> Can they specify "too far" in numbers of meters?  I can not really believe
> this.
I think the issue is not the length but where is the "internet box" to
pull a cable (if upstairs...)

I talked with the owner, and I will go to the hotel to try to setup a
wifi router myself and check connectivity in the room we will use (as
well as power lan if I can get one for a try).

Olivier