Re: DebianMed Sprint network issue

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 04:09:34PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > I just talked with the hotel and they still have wifi access issues (though
> > it was supposed to be solved). So it is almost plain sure that wifi won't
> > be accessible.
>
> :-(
> No Wifi or not even internet (via LAN) ?

Since the (try to) provide Wifi access on their premises they
"must" have some other means to get connectivity into their
hotel in the first place.

Might it be possible to persuade them to let you guys plug in
your own wlan repeater or even route a very long LAN cable
from their inhouse hub to your switch in the conference room ?

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346