Re: ELIXIR tools registry participation - richer metadata for our packages

Le Sun, Dec 07, 2014 at 06:49:56AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 05:50:07PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> > > Any chance to find out the source of this typo?  I have not found it.
> >
> > Me neither, using http://codesearch.debian.net...
>
> But what exact query did you use to get the result above.  I was not
> able to reproduc it in UDD.

Hi Andreas,

the command was "select key,count(key) from bibref group by key;".

And now I understand why I found nothing in codesearch.debian.net: the package
was never finished and uploaded.

udd=> select * from bibref where key like 'titile';
    source     |  key   |                                                 value                                                 | package | rank
 wgs-assembler | titile | Widespread divergence between incipient Anopheles gambiae species revealed by whole genome sequences. |         |    0
(1 ligne)

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy