ncbi-blast+ compilation issue

Hi Aaron,
I am updating package for ncbi-blast+ 2.2.30 but I face a compilation issue.

d/rules was (and is) specifying the --with-flat-makefile option for configure to generate a Makefile.flat as per specified in documentation [0]. Then make is executed against this makefile.flat file.

However, with this release, no Makefile.flat file is generated in BUILD/build directory.

If you want to test, I have updated in svn the patches etc... to match this release.

[0] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/toolkit/doc/book/ch_config

Thanks

Olivier