Tried to upgrade circos

Hi,

I tried to get all our packages in recent versions into Jessie - so this
weekend is the last chance.  Circos has a new upstrem version and I tried
to turn the advise in README.Debian how to test the package into code ...
which fails unfortunately.

I'd be happy if someone could have a look into:

debuggroup summary 0.11s welcome to circos v0.67-1 6 Oct 2014 on Perl 5.020001
debuggroup summary 0.11s loading configuration from file circos.conf

  *** CIRCOS ERROR ***

  CONFIGURATION FILE ERROR

  ...error text from [error/configuration.missing.txt] could not be read...

  If you are having trouble debugging this error, first read the best practices
  tutorial for helpful tips that address many common problems

      http://www.circos.ca/documentation/tutorials/reference/best_practices

  The debugging facility is helpful to figure out what's happening under the
  hood

      http://www.circos.ca/documentation/tutorials/configuration/debugging

  If you're still stumped, get support in the Circos Google Group

      http://groups.google.com/group/circos-data-visualization

  Stack trace:
 at /usr/share/perl5/Circos/Error.pm line 418.
        Circos::Error::fatal_error("configuration", "missing") called at /usr/share/perl5/Circos/Configuration.pm line 796
        Circos::Configuration::loadconfiguration("circos.conf") called at /usr/share/perl5/Circos.pm line 141
        Circos::run("Circos", "configfile", "circos.conf") called at /usr/bin/circos line 382