Re: Packaging software project on sourceforge.

Hey Andreas,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Jorge,

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 09:33:38AM +0100, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
> Good morning all,
>
> The code source I'm looking to package is in sourceforge.
>
> Can I get git-buildpackage to use sourceforge as upstream?

I can't parse this question - but a link to the project would
be enlightening.

Maybe it doesn't make any sense, but, here's the link to the project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/smalt/files/

Talking to Sascha, he remembered something about smalt on the debian med mailing list.
We had a look at the thread. Also had a look at aptitude and the package is there. So I assume all has been done for this package.

I was going to package it in order to package another piece of software that is definitely onot on Debian Med yet.

Can you confirm this?

Regards,

Jorge

Best,