Solved: Help needed, really very simple help - you do not need to code, really

Hi,

I just want to thank all people who subscribed the petition since we
now have a BSD-2-Clause licensed PHYLIP at

   http://evolution.gs.washington.edu/phylip/download/phylip-3.696.tar.gz

I just uploaded this code to NEW and will update the Wiki once the
package is in unstable.

Since this worked out somehow positively we might follow this strategy
for other non-free packages in the future.  Any other ideas are welcome.