Re: Re: [MoM] Packaging Camp for Debian

Hi Andreas,
>Hmmm, I'm not sure what you really mean.  Is there any problem with
>the code you can download from
>https://github.com/greenjava/camp/releases
>If no, just use it.  If yes, what exactly is the problem and what do
>you mean be 'fork'?

No there is no problem. If a problem happened in the future, it will be fix with a patch from debian/patches/*, right ?
I've just push what I've done, can you have a look on it ?

Its a bit late now for me.  But when I had a look at your commits
in the afternoon I remember several lintian issues.  Please run
 lintian -i -I *.changes

I fixed some of these issues, and I pushed them few minutes ago.

Now, there is still two issues :

$ lintian -i -I *.changes
warning: the authors of lintian do not recommend running it with root privileges!
W: libcamp0.7-dev: empty-binary-package
N:
N:    This binary package appears to be empty, and its description does not
N:    say that it's a metapackage or a transitional package. This is often due
N:    to problems with updating debhelper *.install files during package
N:    renames or similar problems where installation rules don't put files in
N:    the correct place.
N:
N:    If the package is deliberately empty, please mention in the package long
N:    description one of the phrases "metapackage", "dummy", "dependency
N:    package", or "empty package".
N:
N:    Severity: important, Certainty: wild-guess
N:
N:    Check: files, Type: binary, udeb
N:
W: libcamp0.7: empty-binary-package

on the resulting packages to learn what might be left to do.  I also had
seen that the *-dev package was basically empty missing a *.a file and
the includes.  I have not looked for the last couple of hours when I was
offline.

I don't understand this error...

Thank you for your help

Corentin