ARB 6.0 package

Hi Andreas!

I'm still trying to find the time to finish up the 6.0 package. I can't
check in yet, because I've merged most of your patches upstream to be
included with 6.0.2.

The way that the files are picked from the build dir and put into the
different packages is giving me a bit of a headache though. I'm not
exactly sure what is moved where and why, and I'm worried that some
files get "left behind".

What I'm thinking of right now is to use the "tarfile_quick" target in
ARB to build the "normal ARB binary distribution tarball". That way,
dh_install --list-missing can be used to detect whether anything that
upstream wants distributed is missing from the packages.

I'm also considering to shift the "moving files around to satisfy FHS"
into debian/rules and use the .install files only to express which files
go into which package.

Would those changes be acceptable to you and in accordance with Debian
best practises?

Elmar

--
Dr. Elmar Pruesse

Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology
Microbial Genomics Group
Celsiusstrasse 1 | 28359 Bremen | Germany

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
School of Engineering & Science - SES
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Tel: +49 421 2028 984