[MoM] Using missing-sources directory correctly

I am probably just not looking in the correct location of the documentation but it's not obvious to me where one should put missing sources in the d/missing-sources directory.

For example, in the package I am working on (OpenEMR) they have lots of minified JS from jquery.  I realize the better solution is to eventually integrate with which ever version is available in Debian but that's a longer term project.  So for the time being lintian is complaining that jquery-ui-1.7.1.custom.min.js doesn't have source.

In the source tree its located in:
library/js/jquery-ui-1.7.1.custom.min.js

Is it correct that I should put the source (the non-minified version once I find it) in:

d/missing-source/library/js/jquery-ui-1.7.1.custom.js

Or do I need to match the filename exactly?  I am assuming it's best to mimic the directory structure of the missing source to keep things organized.

ian

--
Ian Wallace - CCRMC DFM Staff Physician - (c) 303.681.5732