Status of uw-prism packaging for Debian

Hi Ira,

some time passed by since we discussed about a Debian package of your
Prism software.  As far as I know the last action was to create some
initial Debian packaging here

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/uw-prism/

but this does not create a sensible package (the Build process creates
just warning but no executable).  Since we do not have any Lisp experts
in the Debian Med team we would need your help to finalise the package.
We could definitely provide help in the Debian packaging mechanism to
enable you to reproduce the current build problem.