Aw: tophat FTBFS on mips, mipsel and hurd-i386

Hello Alex,

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. Juli 2014 um 11:25 Uhr
> Von: "Alex Mestiashvili" <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
> An: "Debian Med Project List" <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
> Betreff: tophat FTBFS on mips, mipsel and hurd-i386
>
> Hi,
>
> the last version of tophat fails to build on mips, mipsel and hurd-i386.
> The build errors look fixable, but still does it really makes sense to
> build tophat for this architectures?
> As far as I see the minimum requirements for tophat are at least 4Gb of
> RAM, so hurd-i386 as well as other i386 builds are not needed I think.
>
> Not sure about mips/mipsel archs, are there any use cases for tophat ?
>
> Thank you,
> Alex
>

> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=tophat

There is also a missing build dependency on libbam-dev for armel and sparc.
Sigh. This is truly tedious, just, it is really helpful should this help
indicate the one or other programming issue. It seems a bit like it.

I do not truly know about what to suggest. There is no direct wire to
upstream from my side. You do not have access to the developer machines,
yet, right? Any help from anyone else?

Best,

Steffen