tophat FTBFS on mips, mipsel and hurd-i386

Hi,

the last version of tophat fails to build on mips, mipsel and hurd-i386.
The build errors look fixable, but still does it really makes sense to build tophat for this architectures? As far as I see the minimum requirements for tophat are at least 4Gb of RAM, so hurd-i386 as well as other i386 builds are not needed I think.

Not sure about mips/mipsel archs, are there any use cases for tophat ?

Thank you,
Alex

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=tophat