Re: Q-Leap Networks contributes to Debian Med

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014, rf@q-leap.de wrote:

>     Yaroslav> On Thu, 24 Apr 2014, rf@q-leap.de wrote:
>     Tony> We appreciated the pizza, of course, but your interest in
>     Tony> supporting Debian Med is very welcome indeed. I've just moved
>     Tony> house, and I don't yet have a broadband connection. However,
>     Tony> when I get reconnected, I'll build a new Qlustar Beowulf and
>     Tony> try to get Bio-Linux running on it.

>     >> Sounds good. Feedback appreciated. We're just finishing up
>     >> release 8.1.1 which will already have a small sign of Debian Med
>     >> support. In the QluMan GUI, we've added "chroot management" in
>     >> which you will be able to

>     Yaroslav> oh that sounds interesting ;) is any part of Qlustar, such
>     Yaroslav> as QluMan GUI open-sourced?

> Everything in Qlustar is open-sourced apart from QluMan ( = cluster
> management framework including GUI).

would you be so kind to point to the sources?
https://www.google.com/search?q=open+source+site%3Aqlustar.com
returns empty and there is no obvious link on the website (or those are
only available as .dsc source packages from the repository?)

Pity that QluMan is not FOSS -- it is the one which got me intrigued ;)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org