Re: itk-4.5 and python

On March 27, 2014 12:43:47 AM Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On March 26, 2014 12:10:13 PM Gert Wollny wrote:
> > Hi Steve,
> >
> > as expected cowbuilder did run through without problems for the latest
> > upload and i386 + amd64, and the only lintian warning I see is
> >
> > * libinsighttoolkit4-dev: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/itkTestDriver
>
> OK, thanks!  I'll run a build and upload.

Mmm.  It failed again:

The following tests FAILED:
        1813 - itkSimpleImageRegistrationTestFloat (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make[2]: *** [test] Error 8
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/steve/Packages/debian-
med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/build-area/insighttoolkit4-4.5.1/BUILD'
dh_auto_test: make -j8 test ARGS+=-j8 returned exit code 2

I probably won't have time to dig further into this until the weekend.

I have an amd64 system but did the build in a 32-bit chroot.  This is the same
chroot that I successfully used a week ago.  (Well, except that I did apt-get
update to the latest stuff last night)

I also wanted to ask: do you build in parallel or not?

Regards,
-Steve