itk and big endian arcitectures

Steve,

I noticed that itk is only being built on i386 and amd64 at the moment.
I haven't been keeping up with itk in debian for a bit, but is this due
to the failures we were seeing on big endian machines last summer?

Can we turn on the other architectures to get an idea of what issues
still remain?

I mentioned this in the google hangout a couple days ago when we were
talking about python wrapping. Matt McCormick at Kitware mentioned the
best way to get issues on their radar is to get build results on their
dashboard. I just started a build on Yaroslav's sparc machine that
should post results on the dashboard. Are there other things I could do?
Is it possible to get debian build servers talking to CDash?

-Paul