Trying apt-get install through the list in bio-ngs

Hi all,

My name is Albert Vilella, I recently joined the mailing list with the
intention to learn more about debian-med to the point where I can
start contributing some of my time to it. I am doing this out of my
own interest in open-source, and it's not part of my day job.

Since at the moment I don't feel I can contribute much by pushing new
packages into debian-med, I just thought I would try something mildly
useful with the list of existing packages in bio-ngs
(http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio-ngs).

What I did is to try and install them in a docker container
(https://www.docker.io/) based on Ubuntu Precise and report on the
results:

kissplice, sra-toolkit, tophat, cufflinks, uc-echo were not found by apt-get.

Qiime is a monster of a package, that attempts to even install grub on
the docker container. The installation worked, even though I chose
"continue without installing grub".

Everything else went through "apt-get install" correctly.

These are my 2c so far. Hope to do some packaging in the future.

Cheers,

Albert.