IBDA for Debian

Hi Yu Peng,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med project.  Or aim is to
include all Free Software which is useful in medicine and biology into
official Debian.  Here you can see a list of the current packages
available in Debian in the field of Biology[1] which migh be relevant
for you.

I stumbled upon ngopt[2] which fits perfectly into our scope and I would
like to package this for Debian as well.  Wenn havin a look into its
source code repository I have detected ibda which somehow looks like a
third party project which is simply included.  The Debian philosphy is
following a modular concept and thus we would like to fetch this code
from its main source.  Unfortunately I have not found the source at some
other place like inside the ngopt SVN.  There are even two directories:

   http://code.google.com/p/ngopt/source/browse/#svn%2Fvendor%2FIDBA%253Fstate%253Dclosed

and

   http://code.google.com/p/ngopt/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fidba-1.1.1

while the later is featuring the latest version number.

Could you please clarify the role of idba and where we can find the
latest source code for Debian packaging?

Kind regards and thanks for providing idba as Free Software

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio
[2] http://code.google.com/p/ngopt/