Re: My report from Debian Med sprint 1.+2. February 2014 in Stonehaven

Hi Tony,

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 12:15:16PM +0000, Tony Travis wrote:
> Tim created a Google Doc to capture reports during the Sprint and said
> he would publish it on the 2014 Debian-Med Sprint wiki page after minor
> editorial changes, so people who object to using Google services can add
> to it on MoinMoin. There is a link to the Google doc on the wiki:
>
> > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hf_Sw-2tet4PIT7Brrc3AC7MaRAReGrQS60OOWmPwS8/edit

While this is totally correct I think the personal reports we have seen
are a bit longish for the Wiki.  For the Debian funding of sprints it is
essential to have these reports also sent to the debian-sprints mailing
list ... and so we did.

> Thanks to everyone who attended for making it such an enjoyable Sprint!

Many thanks for organising and sponsoring.  Without your effort the sprint
would not have been as enjoyable as it was.