Re: VistA packaging : vista-foia : First review

Hello,

> Since you mentioned that you are creating the tarball anyway I hope you
> considered xz or bz2 compression in favour of gz.
>
> > For me, git-buildpackage goes ahead and creates
> > the tar.gz files from the content of the upstream branch.
>
> :-(  seem you are more lucky than me.  I guess it might be related to
> the fact that you are keeping some local copy.
Actually, I also tried it, downloaded straight with "git clone" and
git-buildpackage  created a tarball of size 403361093 (385M according to
'ls -lh')  and with md5sum 2388023d7409f20812939ba1f42ac726.

Building itself failed because I worked inside a virtual machine without
enough free disk space.

git-buildpackage is Version: 0.6.8 in a debian-unstable-64 bit
installation updated yesterday without any tweaks to the Debian build
system.

best,
Gert