Introducing myself - conquest

Hello fellows,

My name is Pablo Lorenzzoni. I am currently using ConQuest DICOM server and
would be happy to package it for Debian.

I've seen previous works on the package (and the SVN tree), and bug 680352. I
contacted previous maintainer Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> and he
told me he's not using it anymore so I could take over the package.

My work is at github.com/spectra/conquest-dicom-server . My plans with the
package can be read at README.Debian.

Please add me to Alioth project (so I can subscribe debian-med-packaging
list).

I intend to use git as VCS, please tell me if it's required to use SVN for
this package (since it began there)... I can keep debian-med svn in sync. If
that's not the case, I can set a git repo under debian-med and keep that as a
git remote.

Best Regards,

Pablo

--