Re: Checking build errors

Hi Lennart,

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 09:19:09AM +0100, L.C. Karssen wrote:

> What I can't see is their exact error messages. This is because automake
> by default runs tests in parallel and sends the output of the individual
> tests to a file called test-suite.log. Is there a way to get access to
> that file on the build machine?
> Or is there another way to find out why the checks fail (short of
> uploading a package where I run the tests serially and send output to
> the screen)?

Sorry I was not confronted to this situation in the past but I'd bet
somebody on debian-mentors@lists.debian.org will be able to give some
helpful hint.  May be you just bounce your mail to this list (you do not
need to be subscribed even if this might be a good idea for newcomers).
If you do not subscribe you should explicitly ask for CCing you and it
is a good idea to watch the web archive in addition.