Re: Orthanc 0.7.2 backport of wheezy

Hi Andreas and Yaroslav,

I was not able either to find a complete "backporting handbook" for
Debian Med packages: Andreas, is there such a guide available
somewhere?

I admit I'm quite lazy with backports and while I definitely think this
is a reasonable task I somehow consider it "Somebody Else's Problem".
I simply need to restrict my field of work.

Yes, you are perfectly right.

Yaroslav, I have just expanded the build instructions for Debian Wheezy [1].

The only third-party package that should be backported to get an Orthanc package for Wheezy is libgoogle-glog-dev [2] (only available for Squeeze and Sid). I will not personally do this backporting task, but if someone does it, I could then backport Orthanc to Wheezy.

Cheers,
Sébastien-

[1] http://goo.gl/t7XVqe
[2] http://packages.debian.org/en/sid/libgoogle-glog-dev