Re: I would like to submit a package to debian-med

Hi Andreas,

I understood now.
I have removed all the .ex files.
Sascha had told me to remove them before and I did. I rebuilt the package from source this morning using as you said dh-make to create the debian folder and the pristine tar ball and they came back.
I need to make some alterations to the source code myself, but will only be able to work on this tomorrow.

As you said at least I can actually upload stuff to the debian git repo. I'm quite pleased with that.

Thank you for cleaning up the git folder.

Contrary to what I feel about the NSA watching I was actually quite pleased that you were watching.

Kind regards,

Jorge