Seqan version in Debian (Was: Flexbar release 2.4)

[Sören, I have put you explicitly in CC because I hope you might have
some direct contact to seqan authors.  Otherwise it seems I might need
to subscribe their mailing list to sort this out]

Hi,

I just noticed that our watch file does not report the latest seqan
version and thus it went a bit out of focus.  When checking now I
realised that the downloadable source archive does not contain the
applications any more but just the header files.  I was not able to find
the source of the applications at their web site.

My plan regarding flexbar would be: Get seqan 1.4.1 packaged first and
continue with flexbar once this is available.

Sören, could you help in clarifying the seqan issue (if not please say
so and I will try to subscribe the list).