Re: libquazip

Hi Eric,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 03:56:56PM +0100, Eric Maeker wrote:
> > I somehow have the feeling that not using
> > d-shlibs enabled to simply ignore this part of a lib*-dev package.  BTW,
> > I removed the d-shlibs stuff which I injected in some early state of
> > packaging once but they are not used (perhaps d-shlibs can now be used
> > unchanged if you decide to do so).
>
> (Talking to myself) Does d-shlibs manage qmake commands? (I'll try to find out by myself ;) )

(Talking not to myself ;-)) No, d-shlibs just installs files created
previously by any build process.

BTW, I reverted the increase of the Debian package version because
0.5.1-1 was never released and we can just work on this changelog entry.

Just building and will either come back in case of further problems
or upload.  Thanks for your preparation