Re: libquazip

Hi Eric,

thanks for your work.  I guess we somehow talked about this but I'm to
lazy to seek for this potential past discussion:  The dev package does
not contain a static library libquazip.a but it should (according to
library packaging guide).  I somehow have the feeling that not using
d-shlibs enabled to simply ignore this part of a lib*-dev package.  BTW,
I removed the d-shlibs stuff which I injected in some early state of
packaging once but they are not used (perhaps d-shlibs can now be used
unchanged if you decide to do so).

So if you really have good reasons to not build the libquazip.a static
library please document the reasons in README.Debian to let me remember
in the future.