Re: MIA upload

Hello Andreas,

I've pushed the latest version to the server. Changes with respect to
the last version:

- upstream is now 2.0.8
- tested on powerpc (32 bit) and x86_64.
- one patch removed, three added
  * one to silence a lintian manpage error warning
  * one to fix a test on powerpc
  * one to silence some compiler warnings on 32 bit.
- library package changed from libmia-2.0-4 to libmia-2.0-8 because of
soname  change.

regarding the comments from ftp-master
- removed vistaio and boost files that had different licenses
  and are not used anyway.
- re-licensed remaining files from LPGL 2.1+  to GPL3+

As usual I tested building the re-download from git.

Best
Gert