Re: [MoM] CamiTK packaging first part

Ok. I just modified both entries as UNRELEASED (policy are to be respected!)

:-)
But forgot to commit! Done now.

No, there is no problem with frequent uploads.  Just try to decide what
is in the best interest of your users (which you know way better then
me.)
I suppose then the best would be to upload now so we can test/improve the package quickly.

That's a really good question!  In practice the difference is not
that big but the main intention is like this:

   debian-med@lists.debian.org is intended for users who wo are using
   the software we are assembling.  The discussion should not be so
   highly technicall (but in fact we well not "bann" any discussion
   about packaging here.)

   debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org is the "Maintainer"
   of our packages and the discussion should be focussed on technical
   details which might be not interesting for the user of the
   packages.

In the end there is no strict borderline between both lists and you are
free to decide what list to use - I guess nobody will blame you to have
used the wrong list.

Thanks you for this clarification. I think I will from now on post on debian-med-packaging then!

Kind regards,
Mahnu