[MoM] CamiTK packaging first part

Hello,

I just committed some changes on the svn corresponding to the first two points of my plan:
- rtfm (not finished, as I keep finding new things to read or to re-read)
- update upstream source tarball
- generate a separate libqtpropertybrowser package from the source tarball

All was going well until I reached the point of trying to run the camitk-imp application from the generated packages. There was crash (and tears).

I then realized that there was some problem with the way application plugins (called extensions in CamiTK) are managed that was preventing inner-dependencies. An little error from dpkg-shlibdeps... I should have known.

It is possible in CamiTK to create an extension that depends on other extensions (e.g., a "mixed" extension that manages both a medical image using the dicom extension and the mesh of a segmented organ using the vtk mesh extension). To do that an extension should be able to link against others. I had to dig inside the linking process and figure out a way to deal with it that can work for every type of build/install.

Therefore, the plugins in 3.0.7 (that are private shared object) have now an soname.

I also added some code upstream to be able to quickly diagnose the installation state (camitk-imp --config). That should also simplify/help bug reports.

As much as I can test (on one platform, amd64), the produced packages are now correct and camitk-imp for example can run without a crash (which is a plus!).

I let Andreas review the debian/* files.
There is something I don't know how to deal with in the d/changelog: there is an entry for 3.0.3-1, but this was never uploaded I think. Should we remove it?

Let me know (if everything looks correct, I'll continue on my plan for the MoM project),

Mahnu

PS : the last three days, the sentence from Andreas on the line "debian packaging is also good for upstream QA" was in my mind all the time!