Re: Demande pour rejoindre le projet Debian Med de la part de Daniel Barker (dbarker-guest)

Dear Charles,

htslib RC5 has six failures on Raspbian / ARMv6 out of 240 tests. For
comparison, there were no failures on OS X / Intel. (I didn't try Linaro /
ARMv7 because I'm having some unrelated stability problem.)

Your suggestion would be for me to get a GitHub account and report the
htslib failures there? I can do that.

I doubt much HTS research is happening on Raspberry Pi, but I agree it has
educational value. Also, future-proofing the software for different CPU
families seems sensible.

Thanks,

Daniel

--