I would like to submit a package to debian-med

Hi all,

My name is Jorge Soares and I have taken on the task to package a piece of software written by the Pathogen Informatics team at the Sanger Institute.

I am using pduilber to automate as much as possible the package creation.

I have what I assume to be a source debian package with me:

snp-sites_0.1-1.debian.tar.gz
snp-sites_0.1-1.dsc
snp-sites_0.1.orig.tar.gz

This source bpackage has been built against jessie (testing)
I  the three fake environments set up (unstable,testing, stable) in my debian machine.
I also have a precise environment set up.

I am unsure what to do next in order to get this package into debian.
I also would like for this package to be part of the med-debian metapackage.

Can you shed some light on all this?

Regards,

Jorge