Re: [fis-gtm] ready for upload - needs sponsor

Hi Amul,

since my first upload was rejected due to some licensing issue of some
documentation file we have some chance for an update.  However, I think
you totally missed the point what we need to build the package.  As I
said from the beginning the difference between the
gtm_<version>_linux_i686_pro.tar.gz and
gtm_<version>_linux_i686_src.tar.gz are not clear to me.  You claimed
that V60003 would have been the latext fis-gtm version and I can confirm
that there is

   gtm_V60003_linux_i686_pro.tar.gz

available but this file does not contain the SOURCE.  The latest
download file which really contains source files is

   gtm_V60001_linux_i686_src.tar.gz

Amul, please pretty please, if you do not understand the principles
behind packaging just tell us so to enable to be more verbose and to
teach you.  Providing wrong information is not helpful and drains time
of others.

After having fixed Git now to fit ftpmasters requirements I'm idling
until I get reliable information about the latest upstream source for
download.  If I do not see any newer source than 60001 for download
until Wednesday next week I will reupload this version to not loose more
time.  As I said we can upload later new versions way more quickly once
the package might have passed the new queue.