Re: [fis-gtm] ready for upload - needs sponsor

Yes, you can subscribe to the corresponding bug report http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=541239

-Dominique

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Laurent Parenteau <laurent.parenteau@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any (automated) ways to be notified once the package will be available in unstable?

Thanks,
Laurent

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
Hi Luis,

since for me no answer (in this case no answer from Amul) means: "Just
do whatever you want to do" I decided to do something and polished the
package lintian clean and decided to upload.  The package is from my
point technically at some level that can be thrown at the users for
testing and considering that ftp new queue currently takes some time we
might have something to throw at a dedicated user base perhaps in
November.  This at least fits my planed timing even if I'm not happy
documentation wise.s

The package is IMHO a horror for the uneducated user (without any first
entry documentation like a README.Debian and things like this) and there
is even no "command you can start straight from /usr/bin".  This is kind
of very untypical but proably fis-gtm is an untypical package in itself.
We *really* need to trust on the thorough checking of the package from
people from kitware (or other fis-gtm developers) once it arrives in
unstable just to make sure that it really does what it is expected to
do.  Currently the upload was the only option I have seen to push things
reasonably forward.

I hope this is in you interest.