Re: Orthanc 0.6.2 - Review needed for "Orthanc Client"

Hi Sebastien,

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 02:58:07PM +0200, Sebastien Jodogne wrote:
> >Not hurt feeling here :) Just glad someone actually reads the
> >README... who said anyway when all else fails read the instructions
> >:-P
>
> Fine! Glad that everything is OK :) :)

I think we should not feel vulnerably that much here in our team and
Mathieu has also marked his sentence by a smiley.  It simplifies things
if we are not over-sensible for slight mistakes.  On the other hand I'd
like to "fix" my original mistake and say "Thanks to Mathieu for the
helpful README.Debian". ;-)

Thanks to both of you for your packaging work in general