Re: Orthanc 0.6.2 - Review needed for "Orthanc Client"

Hi Matthieu,

OK.  I did so and it is great that you did document this in
README.Debian which is very helpful for users starting with a package.

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/orthanc/trunk/debian/README.Debian?view=log

Yes, thank you 'Sébastien' for this helpful README :)

I am sorry that you feel hurt by Andreas' sentence. I have never suggested that this README was written by myself... your contribution is clearly written in the changelog of version 0.5.0 [1], and you are explicitly acknowledged in the upstream package [2].

As I have said several times before, many thanks for accepting to sponsor Orthanc and guide me with Debian packaging!

Cheers,
Sébastien-

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/orthanc/trunk/debian/changelog [2] https://code.google.com/p/orthanc/source/browse/THANKS?name=Orthanc-0.6.2