DCM4CHE -- could someone update on the status?

On Mon, 13 May 2013, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> >> If somebody might imagine some specific Debian Med
> >> internal release goals for Jessie this should probably be
> >> discussed now.

> DCM4CHE !!!!!

Hi guys,

I wonder what is the current status of this endeavor?

I was not tracking progress on this project, so from my current quick
analysis I only see that

- there are few subprojects listed in
  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging
  with some packaging specified as available

- not a single ITP filed

- last activity on the debian-med list was in 2012
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2012/03/msg00227.html

- upstream provides non-official binary packages (last activity in Feb
  2013)
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdmedicpacsweb/files/

so if someone could summarize on the current status and possibly hurdles
that would be great.

Thanks in advance
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.