Credits for Debian Med on the Amazon cloud.

Dear all,

At Debconf 13, Andreas received a 1,000 $ credit for Debian Med from Amazon Web
Services via James Bromberger, and handed it over to me.

I have set up an account and can add Debian Med members as users to run virtual
machines until we finish spending the credit.

The account is backed by my personal visa card, so I will probably limit access
when we are close to the 1,000 $ spending.

This said, if we use small virtual machines (t1.tiny is often sufficient), the
credit will last for quite long.

Right now, I am using it to work on the transition to Apache 2.4 for
emboss-explorer, and just realised that it is also broken in Wheezy for other
reasons.  Ouch :(

Many thanks to Amazon, James and Andreas for making this possible !

Charles

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,